Here's a little re-cap to fill ya'll in on what's been going on in this lil' Southern Cinderella's life.
- I have MISSED the blogging world like crazy! I have tried my hardest to keep up with everyone so that I am "in the know" about all the awesome events that my blogger friends have gone through, attended, and planned.
- My life has been crazy busy lately, but I wouldn't have it ANY other way! With school, work, lots of shopping, road trips, and a Prince Charming prospect ( did ya'll catch that?), I have decided NOT to take summer classes next semester in order to just have a 'break' and spend time with friends and family after work :)
- Now, back to the whole Prince Charming thing; because I'm sure that's what some of you blog stalkers are interested in..I pretty much have a fairytale "love" story that I am currently LIVING. That's right ladies, this SOUTHERN CINDERELLA is living proof that a pair of shoes (or in my case, a new dress and an accounting class) can change your life. Much more gossip and pics to follow soon. I don't have the pics on this computer at the moment, so you will HAVE to check back. I promise it won't take a month like last time :)
- One of my birthday gifts from my Momma were 2 tickets to hear TIM TEBOW speak in Montgomery at a Chartity Event...and I took my super fabulous friend ERICA! We had a blast eating some delicious food, getting our hair and make-up done for the event, visiting a PINK cow on the way (you
heardread that right..), sitting by some pretty awesome people at our dinner table, and hearing some inspiring words from the one and only Timmy Tebow :) Pics to come soon, PROMISE!
- I now have a Twitter, so feel free to follow me @sthalcinderella
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY!
"For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations."