Friday, December 14, 2012

Circus Birthday Bash

December is a big month for my family. Not only is it Christmas but it's also the month celebrating my brothers birthday and my dads birthday! My dads birthday was on the 5th and we had a good ol' time 'under the big top'! My dad used to work in a circus after college. He worked his way up from animal truck driver to
assistant manager of the whole show! It's a northern circus called Kirk Circus! He talks about his circus days ALL the time so we just HAD to go with a circus theme! We even decorated with old pictures of him and Circus Kirk programs and memorabilia from 'back in the day'! Enjoy the pictures! I am so very blessed to have a momma who just LOVES making everyone's special day so exciting and fabulous!

























1 comment: