Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

I can't believe it's the middle of the week! Sorry for not posting last week but I was home sick for 2 days :( Not really in a bloggin' state of mind!

No new news about the wedding except Andy and I have been filming a "save the date" video with our videographer to post on social media :) I'm really excited about it and can't wait to see how it turns out! If anyone want to let me know how to post a video on the blog, please help me out!! I've tried before and it wouldn't work since Blogger changed up a bit. I may have to upload it on a computer instead of an IPad or iPhone.

I have GOT to find my dress soon and bridesmaids dresses!! Eeeek! Next month we are planning on taking Engagement pics :) that's exciting to look forward too!

I will leave y'all with some adorable pics of Andy and I with our Ring Bearer ROB!! Is he not the most precious thing ever?!? Also Momma gave me a personalized wire hanger for Valentines Day! Can't wait to see my dress on it!...when I find one. She gave Andy a custom "GROOM" workout shirt :)

Have a great week!
Lindsay







No comments:

Post a Comment