Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Chalkboards and Apologies

I always feel SO bad neglecting my blog! Life has been just a little too busy lately though! I really need to get better at blogging, especially to help document this very special time in my life! If you would like to follow me on Instagram, I post pics and stuff everyday ;) You can keep up with me on a daily basis there!

I'm super excited about getting a new chalkboard to practice on! I love seeing people use their creativity with chalkboard signs! I plan on using some at our reception for the signature drink menu and favor table! I practiced a Mother's Day sample yesterday! Why do y'all think?

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    do you know you can easily show your Instagram Photos on your website?

    We are happy to introduce Instagram Widget from www.instagme.com.

    Top 3 reasons why it's great:
    1. "Follow" button! This will increase the number of people following you on Instagram!
    2. "Like" button! People will be able to Like your photos. All Likes will be showed on Instagram too!
    3. Comments from your Instagram app. People will be able to interact with your followers!

    Please find our free and easy to install Instagram Widget on www.instagme.com.

    Best Regards,
    Instagme Team
    www.instagme.com

    ReplyDelete