Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

I can't believe this long weekend I have had has come to an end! Thursday I didn't have class in observance of Veteran's Day and my school is closed on Fridays :) So.., I had a 4 day weekend! Thursday I slept in and worked and then Momma and I went to my hometown's "Downtown Christmas Open House"! This year was one of the biggest turnouts for Open House! I was so glad to be able to mingle and talk with so many wonderful people Mom and I haven't seen for awhile! I didn't take ANY pictures..sorry! We did get manage to get a few Christmas gifts though!

While at work on Thursday, sweet Trent made me an AWESOME bracelet which I PROUDLY wore for the rest of the day at work :) It fit perfectly and was made from a pipe cleaner and packaging peanuts! *Dena, you know you want Trent to make you one!!*

Friday, I worked all day and Momma and I stayed in and rented a movie Friday night.On Saturday, I worked again all day and then my Sunday School class enjoyed a dinner and a movie night! We watched The Legend of Bagger's Vance. This was one of the movies in the study "Finding Jesus" in different movies.

Have a great week!

-Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. how cute! sounds like you had a terrific great weekend girl! yay for christmas shopping and bargains if any :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. our pastor used some of that movie during a sermon one sunday! i love my church! :o)

    btw...rockin bracelet! very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lucky are you to have had such a long weekend!? We spent the weekend trying to get much of our Christmas shopping out of the way!

    ReplyDelete