Thursday, July 19, 2012

Happenings

Summer has almost come to an end and school will be starting soon, end of summer beach trips will be taking place and MAYBE cooler weather will come. July has been FLYING by and here's some things that have been happening with me lately.

*I have been teaching 2nd grade Sunday School at church

*Date nights with Andy. Do you like my new outfit he picked out from Eagle Eye Outfitters?

*Movie Dates with Momma ("Just Like Us" is really good!!) and watching the new season of BIG BROTHER! Who else I watching this?

*I've been using my new ERIN CONDREN planner like crazy!...and the app Instagram. It's amazing!

*A sweet client brought Ashley and I some new CFA cookies today... DELICIOUS!! Please walk...wait, go RUN to get one ASAP

No comments:

Post a Comment