Friday, July 13, 2012

New Hobby

Hello lovelies and Happy Friday! Words can not express how excited I am that the weekend is finally here! I'm sure y'all tend to agree as well. I have a new hobby thanks to my handsome and quite fabulous boyfriend who spoils me like crazy! Andy had to "re-teach" me how to RIDE A BIKE. Yes, I am 22 years of age and haven't ridden a bicycle since the 4th grade! I had a somewhat bad experience with the bike and the concrete and haven't gotten back on one since! Well, Andy was determined that I would get over my fear of bike riding and re-teach me! Since I did SUCH a great job the 1st day he treated me to my favorite summer treat.. A Coke Icee! Then, on then the next day Andy showed up at the house with THIS prize :) Andy even added a Cinderella Princess bell! How perfect! For now, we stick with riding 3 miles in his neighborhood 4 days a week! Maybe soon I will be 'Westgate' ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment