Monday, March 29, 2010

Craziness!!

Well, I had a fun time at the beach and came back to my mom in the hospital! Eeeek! Long story short, she had stomach pains on her right side for 2 days. She FINALLY went to the E.R. after work one morning (good thing she works at a hospital)and come to find out..she had an "angry appendix". That's what the surgeon said...so he took it out. My dad is out of town and I am taking care of her this week. I go back to work tomorrow and I am scared to leave her home alone :( She's really sore and can't lift or do much of anything. Keep her in your prayers please, and me so I don't worry about her too much while at work :)




So here are some pics of my new car and the BEACH this weekend! I didn't take near as many pics as I should have. I realized I never took any when we went to eat at Margaritaville and Back Porch.



Here's my new car! I have no clue what to name her. Do you name your cars? My old car was a Mailbu, and everyone called her "Malli"..Any names for this car?..I'm thinking Sadie?




Here's a question: What is your favorite beach snack? I LOVE Special K crackers or Wheat Thins, and baby Goldfish!


Have a FABULOUS day!!

-Lindsay

7 comments:

  1. I will keep your mom in my prayers! Love the beach pics and the new ride ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes I have named all of my cars...Let's see there has been "white lighting" "patty the platapus" "black betty" and I'm still working on a name for my current vehicle. "Sadie" is very cute! Hope you mom gets to feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great beach pictures! Makes me miss Hawaii...

    Ahh, gotta love a Passat. That's why my hubster drives and it's awesome! I always tell him I fell in love with his heated-leather seats before I fell in love with him.

    Hope your mom mends quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey .. Not to be mean or anything, but there are crazy people out there I would blur out my license plate if I were you! But other than that the car is soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new car! It's super cute! I'm a navy girl too. You definitely have to name your car! Mine's named Xavier. I always try to name them by the same letter of the type of car, i.e. XC90 = Xavier. I'll be praying for your mom and a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute beach pics and Love the new car.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for your mom's fast recovery. The car is fabulous!! Love the color!!! An you look great. Such a fun time!!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete