Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Birthday Celebration-Part 2

Darby's birthday celebration continued after The Cheesecake Factory. SHOPPING! O, how I love to shop! There's something about walking into a store and seeing all the colors, fabric, BLING, and accessories that just makes me so giddy! The Summit in Birmingham has Saks 5th Avenue, Juicy Couture, Charming Charlie's, Brighton, Pandora, Pottery Barn, Swoozie's, Express, and many more!

Here's Darby and some of her friends in the Juicy Couture store.


Here's Darby and I. Notice the purse on the ground? That's a new purse I bought that weekend at Francesca's. I just love that store! The purse is a cream color leather with patchwork texture front and gold hardware.
Momma purchased these super cute cream/khaki linen shorts for me from Express to wear with the new tan wedges :) Bad picture sorry :(
Here's a picture of my WONDERFUL Aunt Rhonda (Nonnie) and Uncle Jeff

Have a FABULOUS week!!
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment