Friday, May 13, 2011

Wedding Season..again

Wedding Season is here once again. This past weekend I attended my 4th wedding of the year! If your from the southeast Alabama area, then you more than likely know about Landmark Park. Well, that is where this wedding took place at. The wedding took place outside under the gazebo and the reception took place in the "Stokes Activity Barn". I didn't take any pictures during the ceremony, but I took a few of the reception and of some friends and I. Before the wedding, I went to ERICA and visited her at work (Merle Norman Cosmetics) for her to do my make-up! I just love going to Erica when I have an event to go to, she does such a FABULOUS job!! Thanks again Erica!

 Here's a picture of Rebekah and I! Rebekah is my best friend! I am so thankful for her and her family! We've known each other since I was born...literally. They used to live across the street :)

Below, is a picture of myself, Momma, Mrs.Paige, and Rebekah
 Waiting for the wedding to start! I should have taken a picture of the SUPER cute programs. They were fans that the guests were able to use. A must have for outdoor weddings! Especially one with itty bitty gnats and heat :)
Here's some random pics from the reception. I loved the personalized lollipops at the Candy Bar! The main color was PINK!




Yes, I realize this is a post about a wedding and there's no picture of the Bride and Groom..oops!

Congrats Lauren and Michael!!

No comments:

Post a Comment