Monday, May 2, 2011

It's been a while and Sweet Sixteen!

It has been a while...but I am here! I have been so busy with all the things life has to offer lately, that I haven't been in the "blogworld" in like a week!!! I promise I will be back in the next day or so :) I am trying to catch up on all of my favorite blogs and answer some e-mails I have received. On a better note.....

My cousin Darby is SIXTEEN today!!!


Happy Sweet 16 Darby!! Darby hasn't had the best of birthdays because she lives in Tuscaloosa. The power is still out around town, so they couldnt go out to eat to celebrate, she didn't get to see her friends at school, because school has been cancelled until tomorrow. She also couldn't get her new IPhone4 because Verizon is closed. We will be celebrating BIG time later on this month with a SHOPPING trip with some of her friends and my mom and I, and my Aunt NonnIe of course!


*Please continue to PRAY for the people across Alabama and surrounding states who have been affected by last week's awful and tragic weather. As many of you know, my Aunt Nonnie (Rhonda), Uncle Jeff, cousins Darby and Danley live in Tuscaloosa and the dear Lord was watching over them because they are OK! Also, all of my friends are safe as well. Some of them have had house damage and are in total shock and have been mentally affected by this awful tornado. Please lift them up in your prayers.

-Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. I hope Darby still has a great birthday! I'm glad they are all ok. I live in Starkville, MS so we are so lucky the storm went over us. Praying for Alabama.

    ReplyDelete