Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer's Ending..

Summer is coming to an end and school is starting back up again! Personally, I am beyond ready for fall! I just love the changing of the leaves, cool, crisp air, boiled peanuts, and cute sweaters/coats! This past weekend I had a girls night with my best friend Rebekah! It was MUCH needed! We had dinner at a newer brick oven pizza restaurant in historic downtown Dothan and had a blast catching up on life. I didn't take any pics of our girls night, but here's a pic of the new top I wore from Charlotte Russe! I showed my student ID and got 10% off :) It looks better in person! I wore it with skinny jeans and my Gianni Bini wedges :)

I also got 2 necklaces for $5 a piece at CR!! Here's a pic of one of them.

Saturday Erica did my make-up for Heath's 10-year high school reunion!! My face is usually really dry so Erica decided to give me a steam facial :) It was fun and now my face is super soft and not dry! Here's an awful blurry phone pic :) See the steam? No laughing, because this was OBVIOUSLY before the make-up was applied :)
I personally didn't take any pics from the reunion...crazy me right?!?!? I do have a friend that took some, so maybe I will post some later on.

Is anybody trying to squeeze any last minute trips/activities into the remainder of summer?
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment