Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Weekend Recap

I can't believe that the month of August is over! This year has just flown by! This weekend is the first weekend of SEPTEMBER...which means SEC Football starts...WAR EAGLE! August went out with a bang, I was able to spend time with friends, shop, and visit my grandparents :)

Friday night I did some homework and studied for some tests I have next week. Nothing too exciting. Saturday morning I had breakfast with ERICA and Josh at KC's Donuts in downtown Ozark...SO YUMMY! I'm totally serious people...if you live in the area you MUST try their donuts!!!
After devouring some donut holes and a diet coke, I decided to go to Dothan to a new boutique that opened up. It's called VITA LUNA. So friendly and the clothes are real cute and DIFFERENT! I got a cute leopard top and GAMEDAY dress to wear this weekend! Also, since it was their grand opening I got 15% off...GO ME!
I then went and got this super fabulous headband for a baby gift! How cute is this?!?!

Saturday night I went out with Courtney, Shane, and Summer! I only took these pics and that's it! We started the night at Rodeo's for some amazing daiquiri's :) I'm wearing my new top from VITA LUNA.


After Rodeo's we met Summer in Enterprise and had a fun time catching up!
How was your last weekend in AUGUST?
-Lindsay

5 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend! Super cute gameday outfit...and I'm with you, can't believe it's September!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute dress...but you always dress cute. be my personal shopper...please

    as for fall.....bring it on...i was born for that season

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Looks like you had fun.

    I love your blog doll!!!

    xo.
    http://jruud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress at the top!!! It's not helping me stifle the urge to online shop right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress, love the top. omgpleasegoshoppingwithme. :)

    ReplyDelete