Saturday, January 11, 2014

New Year, New Devotional

I received this devotional for Christmas after seeing many gals posting praise on Instagram and blogs about this book and how it helps answer and embrace a huge question we are constantly asking and seeking to understand... Our true worth as a Woman.

 I've decided to share my notes with y'all on the first category... ACCEPTED.




How awesome was that? Maybe that's something you needed to read today, I know we can all relate about being accepted. Here's the lyrics to "Redeemed" in case you've never heard the words before!

Praise God that we are REDEEMED! My heart is filled with so much JOY knowing that my chains have been set free and I'm not who I used to be!

Have a wonderful weekend! I'm off to make a pot roast for the hubby and I! 

-the new Mrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment