Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Thinking Pink.

Let me start off by saying THANK YOU!! I received so many private messages about yesterday's post filled with helpful tips and advice for the whole "mommyin' with two" thing! Y'all are awesome!

I'm so excited about Mary-Hollis' nursery! There's just something super special about creating a new space to bring your baby home to. Her custom bedding has officially been ordered... This will be the longest 4-6 weeks! Here's a sneak peek of the fabric 💗
..and a canvas with the perfect verse! I plan on creating a gallery wall with this. The picture quality is bad, you can't tell the wording is gold foil 😍
Not only are we creating a sweet and loving nursery for our baby girl but ALSO turning the playroom into Brooks' BIG BOY room!! I don't know if I'm ready for that just yet! Any tips on transitioning toddlers from crib to toddler bed is GREATLY appreciated. (Like how in the world do you get your littles to stay in the bed and not get out to play?!)

Here's my halfway bump taken 2 weeks ago! 

Xoxo,
Lindsay 

No comments:

Post a Comment