Wednesday, October 5, 2011

2 Weeks Away!!

In EXACTLY 2 weeks from today, I will be headed north to enjoy the fabulous Fall weather in Pennsylvania!!..o yea, and enjoy my cousin's wedding :) My parents and I have quite a fabulous list of things to do before the wedding! Want to take a sneak peek at where we are going/ what we are going to do?

Our 1st stop will be here....
The SORRELLI STORE in Kutztown, PA!
Ya'll know I'm addicted to Sorrelli jewelry!! I am so excited to visit the store and get some new pretties!!

Next, my dad surprised my Mom and I with a day spa package at the HERSHEY SPA in Hershey, PA.

We will enjoy our day with a chocolate massage, cocoa bath, and more as well as lunch at the Oasis complete with Chocolate martini's!

Maybe the next two weeks will fly by!! Anyone ever been to Hershey Spa or Kutztown??

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Hope you have a great time when you go!!! Send some chocolate my way ;)

    ReplyDelete