Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Vacay Day 4

My fabulous Momma and I were in desperate need of some girl time, so during my recent vacation from school and work, we decided to go to the beach for the night! Destin is usually our "go-to" beach spot and so we stayed at the Baytowne Wharf resort in Destin, Florida.

When we first arrived we went on the scenic 30A where Watercolor, Sanra Rosa Beach, and Seaside, are nestled. We enjoyed soaking up some rays and reading our books. I FINALLY started reading the Pioneer Woman's "love story" and Momma started the 2nd book of the newly popular "Shades of Gray" series.

We then decided to do a little shopping at Seaside and also tried a piece of chocolate covered Key Lime Pie from this super cute Ice Cream Shop!
After taking ALL day deciding on what we wanted to eat for dinner, we finally decided around 7:30 pm. We had originally thought somewhere in the Village of Baytowne but then decided on The Red Bar in Grayton Beach. Back to 30A it was and after an hour and a half wait we finally devoured our delicious blackened grouper and Manicotti!! I decided to wear the new aqua skinnies from Macy's for the evening. Whatcha think?

Next up...Breakfast at a local Destin favorite and shopping :)

Have a FABULOUS day!
-Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. Wow - what a great relationship you and your mother have to be able to go on vacations together! I love it!

    By the way, I absolutely adore your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome!! I am going on a much needed "girl trip" next week with my mom and my Nana and I can't wait! How lucky we are to have such wonderful relationships with our mothers and to be able to enjoy time together. It looks like y'all had a blast! XO

    ReplyDelete