Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Wedding Bliss-The Calhoun's

What a GORGEOUS weekend we had in southern Alabama! Between the hard wind, rain, and freezing temperatures the past few weeks, it was hard to tell what 'Mother Nature' had up her sleeve for the celebration of marriage for some dear friends Brittany and Kent! I was so honored to be a bridesmaid for this terrific couple! Brittany and Kent can light up a room with their love and laughter. They are such a wonderful and God loving couple! I just know that they will live a lifetime of happiness with one another! Not only did Brittany become a wife on Saturday but she also become a stepmother to a handsome little boy! The three of them make a perfect family! I'm including pics of my love Andy and I, my friend Courtney, and some that I have copied from Brittany's momma! I even had to get that 'bathroom' shot! So cute!

Have a fabulous day!!
Lindsay













1 comment:

  1. Love her bridesmaid dresses! They are absolutely gorgeous! I haven't completely made up my mind yet on bridesmaid dresses and have been searching high and low for them everywhere, just trying to find the perfect one I guess. Can you please tell me what designer they are? I love them! Thank you and congratulations on your engagement!

    ReplyDelete