Here's out it went:
1. I wrote down all the entries and folded them up in a zebra jar.
2. I shook the jar many times to mix up everything.
3. Chloe sniffed out the jar.
4. Then sweet Chloe drew a name! I had them on the floor but she wouldn't pick up a piece of paper, so i shook it up again and just let her dig one out with her paws :)
5. The WINNER Chloe pulled out is.......
ALL THINGS CHERISH
You can visit this fabulous and sweet winner HERE!
*All Things Cherish, please e-mail me your address so that I can ship this to you in time for Valentine's Day (you might want to make some sweets with your new cookbook :) *
Thanks to everyone who entered the giveaway!
Friday- I worked all day and put TONS of new Sorrelli jewelry in the computer and then went to see 'Dear John' with Nick. It was a good movie and I didn't cry :)
Saturday- I worked till the middle of the afternoon and then came home to some lunch that my Momma made :) I'm a lucky girl! I stayed home Saturday night and did caught up on some homework.
Sunday- Mom and I went to see 'When In Rome'. It was such a cute movie. We then went to Belk, Kohl's, Ulta to get some haircolor, Barnes and Noble for a White Chocolate Mocha, and LaParilla's mexican restaurant for dinner. We are watching the Super Bowl too. I only watch for the commercials. I enjoy football, but mainly the SEC.
Have a lovely week girls!