Thursday, September 9, 2010

Lake Martin Concert

This past Sunday night some friends and I attended the Labor Day concert at the Lake Martin Ampitheatre. Each year "Sister Hazel" usually plays, but this year they decided to have "Benjy Davis Project", "Shooter Jennings", and "Corey Smith". I had such a blast!!! Enjoy the following pictures.

We were a little rushed to get ready in order to get to the concert on time..we still had the 45 minute drive from Auburn to Alex City. While, riding to the Alex City...Courtney mentioned she forgot to put on deodorant..SO DID I!!! We made her boyfriend go to a gas station and go in and get us some deodorant :) With 90 degree heat and dancing at the stage at a concert...we needed some.

Well, I knew that I might get a rash on my armpit once he brought the "Degree" in the car, because I have to use Dove Sensitive Skin deo or else I break out...Like 5 years ago, it took 2 weeks to make me realize what was making me break out....anyways...I now have a rash under my 'pitts'...Fabulous isn't it? :) At least I didn't sweat at the concert ;)

Have A GREAT weekend!!!

-Lindsay

4 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I love your dress :)

    I am your newest follower by the way!

    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happens to me, too! For some strange reason, I can only use Lady Speedstick. Everything else breaks me out. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless....I forgot to put mine on one Sunday morning....but all was good, I didn't do any dancing in the aisles at church!!

    ReplyDelete