Here's BrideforLife's questions that I have to answer.
1. If you could have any career other than the one you have what would it be?
-Right now, I am still in school getting a degree in Business/Marketing and plan on opening up my OWN business in Tennesse, preferrably Brentwood :) For the LONGEST time I wanted to be an elementary teacher, but after working with some fabulous people in the retail business, I just knew it was something I needed to do! However, way later in life if God has kids in my future, I would LOVE nothing more than to stay at home with them until they are school aged.
2. Post a pic of the best picture you ever took.
-Does this mean a pic of me or in general a good pic I took? Well, if it pertains to a pic of me..I really don't like pics of me unless they are in Black and White, so classy :) I don't know which one would be BEST...but I'll just put a recent pic :) If this question pertains to a good pic I took..I'm not a good picture taker, but I love ALL pics I take of my sweet Chloe, so I'll include one of those too!
3. If you were named something other than your name, what would you want it to be?
-My mom actually had a toss up between Lindsay or Lauren. So I was ALMOST a Lauren..but if I had to choose a name, It would prolly be a double name and start with the letter "M". I have decided that when/if I have a little girl one day, her name will be a double name and start with an "M". Being a Southern girl, all things must be monogramed, and well "M" looks good in every font :)
4. What would your last meal be?
-I love ANYTHING homemade and fried! My last meal would include a lot of things... A LARGE feast :) An 8 ounce Filet Mignon from Conestoga Steakhouse, cooked Medium Well. A loaded baked potato with extra bacon and extra cheese, cresent rolls, a nice and pretty salad with Ranch, Homemade French Fries, Fried Squash, Cooked Carrots and Brocolli, and Diet Coke
5. What one song reminds you of a life moment? (name song and life moment of course)
-most country songs remind me of life moments of love, fun times with friends, and family. But a favorite song about life in general is "The Time of My Life" by David Cook.
6. Post a pic of your senior prom dress
-My senior Prom was in April of 2008. I actually went to 3 proms my senior year. Mine, and 2 other guy friends proms..all within 7 days!!!
7. Any vacations coming up?
-I just got back in July from ENGLAND!! I think that's my vacation of the year! I hope to go to Nashville for my 21st birthday in March, and next October my cousin is getting married in Pennsylvania, so I will be there for that.
8. What if the most dangerous thing you ever did?
-I am not that much of a dare-devil, so I haven't really done anything dangerous. If I had to choose something, it would be having surgery, flying in a plane over the ocean for about 6 hours, and riding a motorcycle...that's as dangerous as I get folks! I do want to go sky-diving one day though :)
Here's the LOVELY girls I am tagging to play along! I choose some of my newest followers!
1. Christina at South to Southwest
2. Shannon at Webbisodes
3. Amy at SimplyMe
4. Kelly at Life In a Small Town
5. ANY OTHER BLOGGER :)
6. ANOTHER FAB BLOGGER :)
8...AND ANOTHER :)
Here are the 8 questions I choose for ya'll to answer!!
1. What is your favorite holiday and why? Any traditions that you have that make this holiday special?
2. What is a favorite Halloween candy that you liked as a kid, or even one you like now?
3. If you had $100,000, what would you do with it?
4. What's your favorite food to get at a festival/fair?
5. What's your dream outfit consist of? Including accessories!!
6. If you were given a round trip ticket to anywhere, where would you go and why?
7. Why did you start blogging?
8. What's your favorite celebrity hairstyle?
*Thanks BrideforLife for tagging me!*
Have fun girls!