Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

My weekend started off with some pumpkin carving! I have been wanting to carve a pumpkin for the past few weeks and I am so excited I finally was able to with Ryan and friends! We had a double date with Courtney and Shane. We went out to dinner at a local mexican restauraunt and then went to Courtney's for pumpkin carving! This was Courtney's 1st time carving a pumpkin and Ryan's 2nd. Can you believe the 1st time Ryan carved a pumpkin was for school. Not middle school or anything..but college! He had a grade in his building class at AUBURN to carve a famous building in a pumpkin and the professors had to be able to recognize which building it was! Here's some pics from all our fun! Enjoy!
Time to gut out the pumpkins! I was the only one who got all the strings and nasty stuff out of my pumpkin. The inside had to be perfect! Smoothe sides and all!



WANT PUMPKIN GUTS??

Time to draw on our pumpkins and carve! We all drew our pumpkins free-hand.


OUR FINAL PUMPKINS!

Here's my cute little owl all lit up :)

Have any of you carved pumpkins yet? If so, what did they look like? I'd love to hear about them! Have a FABULOUS week! -Lindsay

7 comments:

  1. Cute pictures :) All the pumpkins look great! And what a neat assignment Ryan had!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shiney blonde hair! What products do you use (shampoo/conditioner?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LOOKED STINK'IN ADORABLE!

    as for the pumpkins...the owl was the best...not that i'm bias or anything. we just bought lily new bedding w/the owl theme and she adores her new owl pillow. i think i need to learn to sew a cute one on a shirt for her w/a cute skort this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your owl pumpkin is so cute! Good job girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your owl pumpkin! So cute! And I gotta' say, the Auburn pumpkins are rockin as well. :) War damn eagle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pics! Great job carving :)

    ReplyDelete