Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Target Finds.

I just love Target! I go in there weekly! Sometimes I'm lucky and find some good stuff, and sometimes I walk away empty handed. I went in the other day and found this dress! What do you think? It has gotten really chilly here in south Alabama lately, so I will wear black leggings and my black sweater Uggs I have with this dress. I might have to wear a black turtleneck underneath depending.

I fell in LOVE with these gold glitter pumps!!! I want a gold glittery pair of shoes so bad!! However I wear a size 5 shoe. Target only starts their shoes at a 5-1/2 and sometimes I can wear those. The PERFECT gold pumps in a 5-1/2 were like WAY to big!! I was so dissapointed!! If any of ya'll are looking for gold glittery pumps to wear to a winter wedding or holiday party, look how cute these are!! OK..so the shoes aren't on the Target website, so no picture of the exact shoes, but these are very similar.I saw these super cute Rainboots! Many rainboots are on sale for 20% at Target.com right now too! These rainboots are only available in the store so there wasn't a pic online for me to use. Sorry for the cell phone pic.Have a FABULOUS weekend!!


-Lindsay

8 comments:

  1. You are better than I am, I have NEVER walked out of Target empty-handed. I am running as fast as I can to get those gold pumps. Need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Target too! Those gold shoes are really cute and festive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 Target! I saw that dress the other day and thought it was so cute! but I didn't see those gold shoes- how fun! I'll have to look next time I go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just bought this same dress in the purple/black combo. target rules! and those gold shoes are to die for! love the picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVED THE GOLD SHOES. i have flat feet but i'd suffer for fashion for a night in those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! I am loving the gold glitter pumps. They are just perfect for the holidays, special events or just because. Some days my girls and I put on our favorite fancy shoes and do housework, bake, read, do homework....just feels good to have happy and pretty shoes on sometimes. Hope you can find some gold glitter pumps that fit your size 5 foot. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete