Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chloe Elizabeth

Guess what? I bought my new camera!! Chloe has been my little model so I can try out all these different effects. Here's a few pics I've taken with my new Canon Rebel T3. I am an awful mommy and didn't put a bow in her hair or even brush her hair for this pics :( I just got the camera out of the box and started snappin'!




 Chloe just loves when I just put on some lotion...yummy!

Momma recently bought this handsome new rooster for the kitchen area!

I have a busy,yet relaxing weekend planned. I am off to take Chloe to the vet in the morning for her check-up shots. She isn't too thrilled about them, but I promised her a Wendy's cheesebuger patty if she's good :)

-Lindsay

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! Enjoy your weekend . . .and the new camera!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe is the perfect model! Enjoy your new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the picture of Chloe Elizabeth with the pink ball! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Chloe is too cute! Love the picture of her smiling! I have a yorkie-poo and love her to pieces!

    ReplyDelete