Monday, March 7, 2011

Prayers Please

The town I live in is going to bed tonight with heavy aching hearts. A tragic car accident happened early this evening and killed 24 year old Brittany Pugh and her 13 month old son Shep Pugh. Brittany was the BEST mommy to her son, a loving and caring wife to her husband, a friend to many, a cheerleader for the community, and a teacher who touched the lives of many elementary children. My heart is aching for this woman who had such a HUGE impact on our community. Brittany always had a smile on her face and her precious baby boy Shep had her sweet smile too! Please pray for her family and her dear husband. I can not imagine the pain he is going through. I saw Brittany just last weekend at a wedding and am in total shock. Why does God let tragic events happen to an amazing young mother and her precious child? Why at EXACTLY 5:15 did that lady swerve into the Brittany's lane and have a head-on collision with her? Why? We may never know this, but we know that God has a plan and reason for everything.


Please stop right now and pray for the Shepard/Pugh family. Thank You

13 comments:

  1. This just breaks my heart. I will be praying for peace and comfort for their families, friends, and your community.

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very heartbreaking. I can never imagine the pain that her family and your community is facing tonight. Sending so many prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just absolutely heartbreaking! Praying for you and also for the friends and family of this beautiful woman and her son.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry. That is just heartbreaking. Praying for all of you and the friends and family of her and her son.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Sweet Girl~This is so sad.
    What a beautiful mommy and sweet boy.
    I just can't imagine what everyone is going through.
    When I lay down tonight I will pray.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so heartbreaking. Sending many prays to her family, friends and community.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This just gave me chills. I live in Troy and passed the wreck last night on the way home:( My husband went to school with Brittany's husband growing up. My heart has been aching every since I found out who was involved in the wreck. She and Clint went to the same church as my husband and I when the were engaged. God definately received a couple of sweet angels yesterday. I pray for both the Shephard and Pugh families during this difficult time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this made my heart and tummy hurt so badly......my prayers right now are for that dear husband!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is heartbreaking. :( Praying the families and your town find peace in Him.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh no :( so sad thoughts and prayers to your community especially her family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sad. I will keep the family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've followed your blog for a while and never commented but I had to today. This family is in my prayers along with all the friends. This breaks my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG. I love your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I'm 23 years old and moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. I've worked with such designers as Max Azria, Nicole Richie, and my idol Rachel Zoe. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete