Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Logan Jack and Training

Logan Jack is still as perfect as ever! Look at this sweet face!
 
I love receiving "good morning" pics from my sister in law each day :) 

Sweet baby Rob came to visit his BFF Logan last night!

Last night was my 2nd night of training, I'm definitely feeling sore today! Andy and I thought it would be best if I hired a personal trainer. I'm so glad I did! Being one on one with someone is so much more helpful than a group class! Andy is out of town on business and couldn't be here this week as I start my new healthier lifestyle, so to make up for it I received an email that said this....
Wasn't that so sweet? I have been wanting some LuLuLemon shorts for awhile and I finally got some!!! Can't wait for them to come in!! 

Hope y'all are having a great week so far!!

-Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment