Monday, June 10, 2013

Welcome to the world Logan Jack!

This past weekend I received a new name! That name is officially "Aunt Babe". My brother and sister in law welcomed Logan Jack into the world on Friday, June 7th at 12:17 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. and 1 oz. Logan is perfect in every single way. He isn't fussy...not yet anyways. He started feeding like a champ and he was very alert within an hour of being born...still is! I have yet to go a day without seeing him! Needless to say his "Aunt Babe and Uncle Andy" are obsessed! My favorite thing is to watch Andy hold Logan but more so hearing him say that he WANTS to hold him. Andy doesn't like to hold newborns since they are fragile. I'm so proud of him! I'm also proud of my brother, he has never held a newborn either! He is doing so good and changing all his diapers!  Enjoy these pics from the hospital! 

The sign we had made for outside of the labor room and mom and I had special shirts made for the occasion!


As you can tell we are all in love with sweet Logan! Here he is all ready for the car ride home! 
....and in case you haven't seen enough pics here's some from yesterday. Logan's first day at home!
Logan's "big" brother and sister LOVE to sit near him and watch him!

Have a fantastic Monday! I promise to blog more especially since blogger updated their mobile app which makes adding pictures MUCH easier! :)

I start training with a personal trainer today!! I'm so excited! Here's to 'Sweating for the Wedding'! I am looking forward to healthy eating and getting into shape! Ill be sure to share my experience and results with y'all if your interested! :)

Have a great day!!
-aunt babe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment