Monday, November 28, 2011

I'm a Busy Girl!

I know I haven't been a great blogger lately, but I have been SO busy! With work all week, school at night, and going out of town/out of state every other weekend, my blog has been losing my attention. My brother and sister-in-law have been in town fron England and will be here another week, so now my time is spent with them as well as planning a fabulous Tacky Christmas Party I am hosting with Brittany and a GENDER REVEAL shower I have been asked to help plan for a dear family friend and her husband! I am so excited about planning these two parties and if you have any ideas I will gladly take them!

 I promise to be back as soon as I can :)

-Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. I know how it is being so busy with life. school sucks my time! just came across your blog and it is so cute! follow each other?!

    krissykreates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just added a new link up. :) Check it out!

    http://www.katelynkonow.blogspot.com/2011/11/1.html

    ReplyDelete