Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Va-Cay: Rehearsal Party

Sorry, I haven't blogged in a long while. I have been out of town enjoying life every weekend and work and school have been so hectic! I may also have a new addiction to Pinterest...anyone else have the same problem? :)

Friday, October 21st was a fun evening spent at a local bar in downtown Harrisburg, PA. We rented out the whole bar for the "Krider Family Wedding". Here's some pics of our fun night before the wedding!

My cousins Misty and Bridgett and I.
 The Bride and Groom
 Dad and his sister.
 Now, it was time to dance!!!









We were super excited when the guitarist started singing 'Sweet Home Alabama'. A fun night was had by all :)

Next...Wedding Pics, Athens trip, and Pinterest finds :)

See ya soon!
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment