Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pinterest Addict

I am one of those Pinterest addicts...I have basically designed a whole house, found a new wardrobe, and I think I've found enough recipes to last me a year. I decided to try out some of those recipes this past week. Last Monday I made a "Happy 1 week until Your Birthday Cake".

Oreo Puddin' Poke Cake

These are the 2 main ingredients in this cake!! So easy ya'll!!!
If you'd like to make this, here's the blogger who came up with this great puddin' cake idea!


I also decided to make a MEXICAN themed dinner for Momma to start off her birthday weekend. The menu consisted of Yellow Rice, Creamed Corn Casserole, Creamy Chicken Enchilada Puffs, and Taco Bites. Click on the name for the link to the recipe!! The meal was super delish!!



Any other Pinterest addicts out there? Hope everyone has a FABULOUS WEEK!
-Lindsay

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I checked out her site and love it with all the recipe ideas!!! Erca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Those look taco bites look amazing. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. these bites look sooo good! your newest follower...

    follow me back?

    xoxo

    http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete