Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Try These!!


If you have 5 minutes to spare then you've got to try these!
EASY TURTLES
You'll need the following:
-a bag of pretzels
-a bag of Rolo's
-pecan halves
Directions: Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Place pretzels on foil and top with a Rolo.





Place tray in oven for 2-2 1/2 minutes. You DO NOT want the rolo's to melt! You just want them to soften. Take them out and press a pecan half on the rolo. Put them in the fridge for a few minutes to set and BAM! Your done! They are soooo yummy!

Look how ADORABLE these door hangers are? My boss and her husband made these out of wood, and I personalize them! They come with a cute bow and wire hanger! PERFECT for your front door, tree topper or hanging over your mantle! These are selling like crazy! They are $48.99 and id any of your ladies would like one, e-mail me! Shipping is an extra $11, unless you live in South Alabama and can pick it up!






Here's 2 of the girls I work with proudly showing off the ornaments!


Merry Christmas from my little reindeer Chloe!!

-Lindsay

5 comments:

  1. I hope you bring these "turtles" to our panty party!!:)
    Thanks for putting the pics up of the new door hangers. I have done three more already and about to do the last two in 30 min.
    Amie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not big on sweets, but those look yummy and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turtles are so good and yummy! An easy thing to do to!
    Love the hangers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The door hangers are adorable, I think I'm going to have to email you to buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to purchase one of your door hangers after the holidays! Please let me know how I can purchase one!

    q_amber@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete