Saturday, April 2, 2011

Chloe's Must-Have for Spring

As many of you know, Chloe-Elizabeth is pretty much like a kid. She is my baby and I love her to pieces! I will admit she is quite spoiled, and I wouldn't have it any other way! Chloe acts like a human 99.9% of the time, and we treat her like one too! Chloe has a highchair attached to the table that she sits in when we eat and have "game night". She has her own bag of Tyson chicken and her own cheese in the refrigerator. Chloe loves long walks in her hot pink doggy stroller and going for rides to get a cheeseburger patty for lunch. I just love dressing Chloe up in cute doggy outfits and hairbows! Chloe even has a monogram applique tee :) Springtime is near and look at this next item that is a MUST HAVE for Chloe!!


How STINKIN' CUTE are these PET TU-TU's! Find them HERE at TheSassyPup.


The following are found HERE at GlamourDog!


What are your thoughts on these FABULOUS and Southern doggy tutu's??? Have a favorite from the ones listed above?

-Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. I think the blue one would look cutest on Chloe. Plus it would go with the Tiffany theme!

    ReplyDelete