Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!

I hope everyone enjoyed some yummy Mexican food today! I know I sure did! Momma and I went for an early dinner before the mexican restauraunts got packed! Good thing we went when we did because when we walked out, tons of people were pulling in! Momma had the Chimichangas and I had just a Quesadilla and beans. I could eat a meal of just chips and salsa!!


We also went and got some cupcakes :)

Like my cute new floral scarf?

Look how adorable this owl pillow is? I think I might just have to make myself one :)

Have a fabulous day!!

-Lindsay

7 comments:

  1. I had yummy mexican food and made yummy mexican cookies :)

    I love the scarf :) And that owl is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun night! You look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scarf! And that owl pillow is TOO cute! I'm going to be cheesy and just say that it's a HOOT! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need that owl pillow!! I love owls! That is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could totally eat just chips and salsa too. So yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your scarf! So pretty!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok i love the whole owl theme...pottery barn and target both have those and i'm sooooo tempted to redo one of my girls room in that!

    and me and my bestie do make a meal out of salsa and chips! haha...

    ReplyDelete