Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wedding Shower

Saturday was Rebecca's Bridal Shower. Rebecca is my soon to be sister-in-law, and the wedding is July 3rd in England :) Here are some pics from the shower, enjoy!

I helped Rebecca and wrote down the gifts and who they were from :) It was such a lovely day with family and friends! The shower was so wonderful and sweet! Rebecca recieved tons of wonderful things that her and Kyle needed and wanted. Here's just a few; an ice cream maker, toaster, bread box, monogram coasters, monogram tumblers and drink pitcher, apron and bridal cookbook, bath towels, kitchen towels, a rug, a WOK kit for cooking, a knife set, crystal platter, and lots of gift cards! After returning home and relaxing we ordered some BBQ from a favorite BBQ place called Webb's 231 BBQ :) My cousin Darby and I went to a movie and came home to play card games with the rest of the family.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
-Lindsay

4 comments:

  1. Everything looks gorgeous! I just love wedding showers and getting dressed up for gatherings! Hope you have a great week! ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures! The cake is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is so cute! And I love your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just found your blog on the linky thing that Kelly's Korner put up about her younger readers. I'm new to the blogworld and am looking for some fun blogs to follow :)

    and i agree, that cake looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete