Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sleepover and a Birthday Party

My weekend has consisted of a sleepover, work, and a birthday party :)


Sleepover.
Friday night my Me-Maw and I had a date night! We were going to eat dinner and I was going to help her find a gift for my future sister-in-law's bridal shower this upcoming weekend. She called me when she left her house to head over and asked if I had any plans for later night night because she wanted to just go ahead and spend the night with me :) We had such a fun girl's night!


First we went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Target to decide on a gift, (that's where the bride and groom are registered) I just LOVE Target! I usually go twice a week! We shopped around for a bit.
As we were leaving we smelled the wonderful smell of popcorn! So we just HAD to have some. A Diet Coke and berry-melon slush was neede too!After getting the gift we decided to go to Stein-Mart because I need a new dress to wear to the bridal shower next weekend :) I strongly believe in buying a new outfit for EVERY occassion :) A picture of the new dress will be shown in the wedding shower pics! After shopping for a few more hours we decided to eat at Cheeburger, Cheeburger! Ever eaten there?


Birthday Party.
My little cousin Kade turned 6 this week and his birthday party was this weekend at Chuck-E-Cheese. He had such a blast! Enjoy the pics!
I decided to watch Sex and the City Movie this while typing this post. I decided I better go ahead and refresh my memory on what happened because.....Sex and the City 2 comes out THIS Thursday at MIDNIGHT!!! I'm so excited! I will for sure be there :) Anyone else seeing it?
Have a FABULOUS week!
-Lindsay

7 comments:

  1. Hi sweetheart! Looks like a fabulous weekend! I am SOOOOOO EXCITED for SATC2 and watched the first movie this weekend too, just to get the week off to the right start!! :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all of those pictures! It looks like you had such a wonderful time with G-ma! I wish that mine was closer to me. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target is the best isn't it! Girlfriend, I have a whole closet full of dresses that were only worn for one occasion and I will probably buy a new one to watch SATC 2 this weekend! Hope you have a great Sunday! ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure they have a happy party

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a fun weekend!! I can't wait to see your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok...a few things:

    1. I love your momma's pearl necklace in the first picture at Target ( I have that one and it is in one of the pictures on my sidebar!) It is my favorite piece of jewelry right now.

    2. I love love Target as well. I would pick it over Wal-mart ANYDAY.

    3. I am going Friday night to see Sex and the City 2 and I also need to refresh my memory on what happened as well. I will do that Thursday night maybe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so cute! Check my blog for an award I passed on to you! :)

    ReplyDelete