Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th Recap!

On July 4th, I spent the afternoon at my grandparents house! I just LOVE every moment that I get to spend with family!! Nothing makes this southern cinderella happier than being with the fam'! My uncle grilled some fantastic porkchops and hamburgers and my Me-Maw made a salad, HUGE baked potatoes, fried squash, and for dessert we had homemade vanilla ice cream! YUMMY! Look at those big ol' juicy chops'!
After we ate our lunch, we all sat around and looked at pics and talked. We then decided to play a round of FARKLE! I was so excited that Heath was off work on Monday because he was able to come to Me-Maw and Paw-Paw's too!! Chloe decided to rest with Heath after lunch! Look how sweet and cute she is :)

 Remember Chad? This is my uncle who went skydiving with me and who is always grilling something fabulous up on the grill!
After we left my grandparentshouse, we headed home and Heath and I had a relaxing evening watching movies :) 
I totally scored that top at Gap for 40% off :) I decided to add the belt and voila!
-Lindsay

2 comments: