Can you guess which one is mine?
Here's the recipe if you'd like to try it!
- 2 (17 1/2-ounce) boxes blueberry muffin mix (recommended: Krusteaz)
- 2 cups white cranberry juice
- 2 (16-ounce) cans whole cranberries, drained and rinsed (recommended: Ocean Spray)
- 2 1/2 cups shredded coconut, toasted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 egg
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray the inside of 5 (16-ounce) cranberry cans (or similar) with cooking spray.
In a large mixing bowl, combine muffin mix, juice, cranberries (save the remaining contents from the other 3 cans for pancakes!), coconut, vanilla, cinnamon, and egg. Stir to combine. Divide batter among the prepared cans and place cans on a baking sheet. Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until tester comes out clean.