Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm back and New Pretties!

I know it's been awhile but I promise I'm back !! I am been a busy beaver once again! This past weekend Heath and I spent the weekend at Lake Eufaula with his family for their family reunion. Despite the many scattered thunderstorms that were in the area, we still managed to have a BLAST! Can you believe that I didn't take a SINGLE picture!!! I know, I'm awful! Guess that means I was having too much fun :)

I have bought some new pretties lately and figured I need to show ya'll before I forget! I went to Hissyfits weeks ago and bought this FABULOUS Sorrelli "Sweetheart" ring that I wear ALL the time!
I really NEED this necklace AND earrings to match :)...like really bad!


















I love to wear the Sorrelli "Sweetheart" ring I bought with this Fall 2011 Judith March dress!

So, whatcha think? I have a hot pink cardigan that I wear with it and my new Gianni Bini wedges momma bought me a few posts back! I figured I could wear my carmel color cowgirl boots and carmel color leather jacket with this dress on a cool fall evening!

-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment