Saturday, July 9, 2011

Headland Visit

I recently was looking on my camera, and noticed that my Momma must have taken it to Headland when Kyle and Rebecca were in town. I was sad that I wasn't able to hang out with them this day. They went to the movies and to the O-SO-CUTE town of Headland for some sight-seeing and coffee at a local coffee shop there. I did meet them for lunch at Olive Garden during my lunch break though :) Anyways, they took my camera without asking and are getting payback because I decided to post them without them approving of them first :) At least we can tell by these pics they had a great time...and that Kyle apparently likes to get his picture taken. My cousin Darby was in town visiting with some of her friends, so it was nice they were able to see her for a bit!





No comments:

Post a Comment