Thursday, September 29, 2011

1-100=2-New Dresses

I made a 100 on my recent Math test. I hate math with a passion but LOVE my teacher!! She is so nice and really knows how to TEACH and make her students understand! I made a 94 on my first test, and a 100 on this previous one :) I HIGHLY believe in reawarding yourself! I went to my new FAV boutique, VITA LUNA BOUTIQUE and bought these 2 pretty dresses!

These pics came from VITA LUNA's FB page :) Go check them out!

Remember I wore this one to Troy over the weekend? It was on sale for $20! Over 50% off :) This would look cute with black tights in the winter. The black bow on the side can be removed too!


This one is SOO cute for fall! I love the "pumpkin spice" color! Think leggings and boots!


Have you bought any new Fall clothing yet?? What are some must-have pieces?
Have a FABULOUS day!
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment