Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Christmas Angel!

Christmas is a little less than 3 months away!!! YAY!! I just love the Christmas holidays! Every year I participate in Samaritan's Purse "Operation Christmas Child", I just love the feeling of making a child very happy! This year, Brittany and I  have decided to sponsor a local child and help make her Christmas wishes come true! The other day I started purchasing some clothes for our "Christmas Angel"! Our little angel is 5 years old and needs clothes and shoes. She is really into dress-up and baby dolls :) How sweet! We have a picture of our Christmas Angel and she is so precious, I just get so excited knowing that Brittany and I are helping her have a great Christmas! I figure that every few weeks I will purchase stuff for her up until December! I decided to go to Old Navy and look at some cute clothes and look what I ended up leaving with!!
Smocked Top

Striped-Flower Ruffle Dress
Ruffle Tier Vest

Brittany also got our "Christmas Angel" some fun and girly necklaces and bracelets, some shirts, and the CUTEST pair of denim leggings with rhinestones on the bottom!!

Do you sponsor a Christmas Angel for Christmas?
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment