Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Is Fall arriving?

WOW O WOW! Today was a somewhat perfect day! Thanks to the hurricane/tropical storm that came through this weekend, south Alabama had a little taste of FALL today! The weather this morning was in the 60's and tonight in the low 70's! To celebrate the AMAZING weather and overcast skies, Momma made homemade vegetable soup and breadsticks for dinner. YUM! We usually eat tons of vegetable soup and potato soup during the autumn season. I always load mine up with some cheese :)

What's your favorite fall food? Or something your look forward too?
-Lindsay

2 comments:

  1. ohmaword I am only loving this horrible non-stop Virginia rain because I get to sit inside and eat warm food! Yesterday I made mac and cheese for lunch- so so so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks DELICIOUS! I love having soup or chili when it first gets cold.

    ReplyDelete