Thursday, September 22, 2011

Forever Finds

Everyday I look on Forever 21's website to see their New Arrivals because they upload new things EACH and EVERY day! That's just fabulous if you ask me! I love how affordable and cute their clothes and accessories are! The closest location is in Destin, FL and Birmingham, AL. Once I knew I was going to Tuscaloosa this past weekend, I planned to stop by The Riverchase Galleria in B-Ham to see what I could find. I, of course, did NOT leave empty-handed :) I walked away with...


 Beaded Asymetrical Dress
-This color is GORGEOUS and the rhinestone shoulder is simply perfect :) I'm thinking wearing it one night in Athens and to my cousin rehearsal dinner coming up!

This isn't the EXACT sweater, but it's very similar to the one I bought, the one I got is Gray..but this brown one is super fab! I might have to order it!



This super cute Floral Rhinestone Ring was under $4!!
Have A FANTASTIC day!!
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment