Monday, September 26, 2011

Girl Time!

Once again, I have to say how extremely blessed I am for the friends in my life! My friends definitely help make life worth living! Saturday was spent having a "Girl's Day" with Erica and Courtney! On most Saturdays, I meet Erica at KC's Donuts for breakfast! I LOVE their donut holes, they are a comfort food that reminds me of my childhood :) Erica and I met at 8:30am and had our breakfast and saw Neil and Jaime with sweet lil' Cort there too! After donuts and Diet Coke's, we headed to a little shop in downtown Ozark on the square called Barefield's. They carry brands such as; Lacoste, Judith March, Karlie, Vera Bradley, Brighton, Columbia, and tailored suits for men! If your in Ozark, you should stop by! Erica left with a dress and I left empty-handed. We got ready and then picked up Courtney and headed to tailgate and visit with some friends in 45 minutes North for some TROY football!
I totally borrowed this pic from Courtney's FB :) There's Erica, yours truly, Amanda, and Courtney! Notice my dress? Wel..I got it for $20 at my new fav boutique in town called VITA LUNA BOUTIQUE. I have been wanting this dress ever since they opened like a month agp...and I scored it for over 1/2 off..go me! Notice the super cute black bow on the shoulder? We got to craving a little food when we headed home, so we stopped by Sonic and the Sonic mascots were there. I kinda made Erica and Court take a pic with them...you only live once right? ;)
Of course we did some shopping too...
We went to some Troy boutiques called Family Ties, GLOW, TMarie, The Pink Parlor, and Seraphim!
I left Troy with these goodies in the backseat :)

Vera Bradley "Folkloric" Clutch on sale for $19.40!! This print matches most of my Fall wardrobe :) Sorry its a fuzzy picture :(

This is THE BEST dip ever!!! FIND IT! BUY LIKE 5! It's amazing :) Everyone will ask how to make it, the secret is in the mix!

Look at these FABULOUS black wedges!!! Notice the leopard inside?? Erica bought the brown ones! Erica also bought the CUTEST "bow" belt...check her blog soon, maybe she'll post a pic!

Have a FABULOUS week!
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment