Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July

Here's a little recap of our 4th of July in pictures! If you have baby fever, you may wanna hit the back button. Overload of Baby Logan ahead!

These are ALL taken on the good ol' celly! So, don't hate on all the blurry. 
I wish I had a full photo of my outfit! It was pretty patriotic and Andy Candy and I were matching :) he called me his "star spangled princess" all day! 
Baby Logan had 3 outfit changes yesterday! His first outfit is one that I bought him and had made by SheSheMade. Look her up on Instagram, she makes such great stuff! Logan was able to meet my cousins Darby and Danley for the first time!
After Danley held him it was time for food and outfit #2! I made Sparkler brownies and momma made rice krispy stars and Blueberry Yum-Yum. My aunt made the BEST chocolate eclair cake!!!
Time for Outfit #3! Andy LOVES Captain America and so he loved holding Logan wearing this onesie!

Thanks to all the 'Captain America's' who have and are still fighting for our freedom! Hope everyone had a great 4th!

-Aunt Babe...aka Star Spangled Princess













No comments:

Post a Comment