Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wedding Wednesday

Only 101 days until OUR WEDDING!!!

 I can't believe that we will be in the double digits this week, seems crazy! Andy and I are so excited for our big day! Of course we are excited about our week long getaway in St.Lucia as well. All this rainy weather is making us a little more excited about our tropical trip! 
What are you packing for your tropical honeymoon? 
-cant forget a 'new monogram' floppy hat!!

If you went to St.Lucia or anything, what are some tips that you'd like to share? 
Although all the talk and preparation is for the 'wedding' and honeymoon, it is TRUELY all about the marriage! I came across this on Instagram and LOVE it! 
Check back next week for a glimpse of our custom wedding book by Jan Sevadjian! 


Thanks y'all and Happy Wednesday!
-the future Mrs.

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I went to St. Lucia for our honeymoon! We stayed at Sandals La Toc. It was the best week!! You will love it! If you have any questions about it let me know : ) xO

    ReplyDelete