Monday, July 15, 2013

Baseball and a Bride

This past weekend was a jam packed one filled with lots of special memories! 

I was so honored to be apart of my friend Erica's wedding! Look how GORGEOUS she is!!!!
Here she is doing her makeup! She is the makeup Queen!
Here's me and my man :)
In between and after the wedding festivities, you could find me at the ball fields! My cousin Danley played in a state championship tournament this weekend.


Sweet Logan enjoyed his time at the ball fields. He even slept for 5 straight hours after the first day!
I'm not quite sure why Andy is making this face but it make my heart happy seeing him holding and loving on Logan!
Congrats to Danley and Tuscaloosa Post34 baseball for getting 1st Runner Up!

Happy Monday!!!
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment