Sunday, November 8, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

What a busy weekend I have had! I worked all day Friday and all day Saturday. (945-615 both days) It wore me slam out! It probably didn't help that I wore my new boots both days :) Saturday night after work I recieved a phone call from some friends that are in Auburn and they were coming home for the Peanut Festival..I told ya'll it was a huge deal! I haven't seen them in quite some time, so I went! We had a good time, we did the normal eating and walking around. Some of them rode some of the rides. I rode the Ferris Wheel, which I'm not supposed too for another 3 weeks. I had a little surgery 3 weeks ago and can not do any physical activity or anything like that for 6 weeks :( This includes my Zumba aerobics class and fair rides. O well! Today, I slept in and it felt so good! I feel like I'm fully energized! Enjoy the pics of last night!

This big llama was in the petting zoo, which of course we had to take a peek at. He was soooo funny! He followed everyone around wanting food..which is a bit sad. We stayed as far away from him as we could..we were NOT going to get spit on!

This little goat was my favorite. He was the cutest goat there.

This camel so so tall! He was kinda cool too. The little boy behind us in line started crying because he wanted to pet it real bad...but us girls were taking too many pics with and of the camel.

This smart little goat took it upon himself to get his own food!

I have never seen a Yak before until last night. He kept licking his nose, which was a little gross. This is totally random, but do you remember back in the 90's, the 'Yak-Bak's'? The small handheld voice recorders for kids? I remember mine was blue. Did anyone have one? Or did your child have one?

Here's the Midway! This was taken at the top of the ferris wheel.


Look at all the different types of colorful caramel apples! They had some topped with marshamllow, sprinkles, M&M's, peanuts, and chocolate sauce! Yummy!

Tomorrow is Monday, which is my usual TJMaxx day!! Hopefully, they will have some lovely things to look at!

Can you guess what I have been doing while writing this post? Just guess?

*I have been listening to Christmas music!*

I just LOVE Christmas music! It has come on one of the music choice music channels on TV, and I was flipping channels and just had to get in the Christmas mood! What is your favorite Chrismas song?

Have a FABULOUS week!

-Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. You have way too much fun!

    I love all Christmas songs! "I wanna Hippopotamus for Christmas" comes to mind at the moment and "Mary Did YOu Know?"

    Don't forget the craft show Sat. Nov 14th Daleville High School 9-5. Holly and I'll be in the gym. Hope to see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Cora, everytime I hear "I wanna Hippopotamus for Christmas", I'm going to think of you! Mom's favorite is "Mary Did You Know?" too! I will certainly try to be at the craft show! Good luck and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those caramel apples look SO good! I don't know what my favorite Christmas song is, but I do know that my favorite Christmas music comes from Trans-Siberian Orchestra!

    ReplyDelete