Saturday, November 28, 2009

Better late than NEVER...

Happy LATE Thanksgiving everyone! I'm sorry that I haven't been on in a few days. My internet has been down and I have been so busy working and spending time with family. :) This morning was my work's 5th Annual "Pajama Party"..which started at 5am!! I had to be there at 4:30, which means I have been up since 3am, and am just a little tired. So, this might be a short post.

My aunt, uncle, and cousin Danley came into town on Wednesday for Thanksgiving. I just love when they come to visit and stay with us! We all missed my cousin Darby so much! She was having a GRAND time at Disney World for show choir and wasn't able to be with us on "Turkey Day" My dad and I spent Wednesday night together doing some shopping and eating dinner.
The weather was wonderful on Thursday! Perfect weather for a fun-filled day with family!

Look at my cool little cousin Danley! We decided to have a photoshoot while waiting on everyone to get ready!


My brother Kyle and I. This is sadly..the best picture. He never takes a serious picture! My grandparents put their tree up early because we gave my brother and his fiance' their Christmas gifts early...they will be in England with her family on Christmas!


Kyle and Rebecca.


Carving the BURNT turkey..This was however a very good tasting bird! My "Unbundled Green Beans" were so yummy! I hate I didn't take a pic of them! Recipe will follow soon :)

Check back later this week to hear about my Black Friday shopping and to see pics from the "Pajama Party"! I hope everyone took time to thank God for all that he has given us!

Have a FABULOUS week my blogger friends!!

-Lindsay

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the photos.......
    Get some rest girly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burnt turkey?! Oh no! I'm glad it tasted okay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, love the picture with your brother. My bro is the same way in pics...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving! You got great pictures. Why is it that brothers can never be serious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog - it is too cute! You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete