YAY! I am so excited that A Journey Through the Waiting Game nominated me for my FIRST ever blog award! The Fabulous SUGAR DOLL Award! I'm thrilled!
Here are the rules: I have to list 10 interesting facts about myself then pass along the award to 10 other bloggers!
1. I always have Burt's Bee's lip balm in my purse.
2. I love ANYTHING personalized!
3. Eating raw chocolate chip cookie dough straight from the fridge is the best!
4. When I was in 3rd grade, I dressed up as a bag of jelly beans for our church's Fall Festival and won 1st place.
5.I wear at least 1 piece of Sorrelli jewelry everyday.
6. I've never had to deal with wisdom teeth..I don't have any :)
7. Cherry flavored blow-pops are my favorite lollipop.
8. When I eat peanut M&M's, I ALWAYS eat the yellow ones first.
9. It brightens my day when I get mail..in the mailbox :)
10. I Can't wait for Thanksgiving! It's my favorite holiday!
Here's who I nominate:
1. Cora at Heartfelt and Homemade
2. Heather at Mrs.Southern Bride
3.Lauren at He's Not Finished With Me Yet
4. Carrie at Carrie On
5. Natalie at Natalie's Notes
6. Amie at Hissyfits
I know I'm supposed to nominate 10, but maybe it will be ok if I just put 6. I'm new to blogging and need to meet more 'blog friends' :) I am excited about this award! Thanks to those who follow me and leave comments! It makes me happy! So please leave me comments :)
Guess what I recieved today at work?? I've had a not so good weekend and my dear friend Caleb, who lives out of town had these sent to me at work today! Daisy's are my favorite!!
I went and visited Cora at Heartfelt and Homemade this past weekend at the "Holly Days" craft show. Cora is so sweet, kind, and gorgeous!
In between classes today, I met a friend at TJMaxx and we piddled around and took some pics! Here I am all ready for my England trip...or maybe even the Kentucky Derby! What do you think?
Happy Tuesday everyone! Have a great week!